So this morning I took my first stab at integrating Spring with Struts. I found some instructions online and gave it a shot, and lo and behold, everything just worked. The first time. I had to go back through the logs for my Web server to make sure that I wasn’t using an old version of the code by mistake or something, but I did indeed verify that that wasn’t what was going on. If you’re a Java developer and you’re working on server side applications, I can give Spring my unreserved recommendation. I’ve had a better experience than I’ve had with anything else out of the box, including tools I use regularly like Struts, Hibernate, and even Log4J.