USA Today has a chilling story in today’s paper about “air rage”. A NASA study found that in 40% of the “air rage” cases they studied, the incidents caused pilot errors that compromised safety. Surprisingly, alcohol was involved in only 43% of the incidents. I guess the other 57% of the cases just involved morons with poor impulse control.