- Paul Krugman: How close are we to a liquidity trap?
- google-collections is a Java library that builds on the Java collections framework. It’s listed as an alpha product but has apparently been in use in production systems at Google for years.
My guess is that Josh Bloch is the creator.Turns out there’s an Acknowledgements page (see the comments on this post).
- Paul Kedrosky: U.S. Dollar Being Turned Away in Street Exchanges. Anecdotal but scary.
- Not Tony Soprano but John Adams on HBO – History News Network preview for John Adams.
- The New Yorker: The Divider – Review of HBO’s John Adams that provides essential historical context for the show.