- Datawocky: The story behind Google’s crawler upgrade. How Google is crawling data accessible only through forms.
- Ars Technica: Red light camera monkey business may be a national trend. More on short yellow lights designed to result in red light camera tickets.
- Wide Awake Developers: Amazon Blows Away Objections. How Amazon is expanding the capabilities of its cloud computing offerings.
- O’Reilly Radar: Is Google App Engine a Lock-in Play? – The single biggest question for people deploying to GAE.
- Steve Vinoski: Bob Ippolito on Erlang :: ’s Blog – Add it to the list of stuff I need to read more about.
- Making Light: Could lead to goose-stepping. Mindless authoritarianism makes me sad.
Leave a Reply