- Richard Nixon’s health care reform proposal. I would gladly take this plan.
- Brian Mastenbrook: How I cross-site scripted Twitter in 15 minutes, and why you shouldn’t store important data on 37signals’ applications. Good post on XSS vulnerabilities and best practices for dealing with security researchers.
- New York Times: For Your Health, Froot Loops. Put this in your pocket for when people start yammering about businesses regulating themselves.
- Tim Bray: On Music. A wide ranging look at the future of the music business. For all the complaining about the death of the music industry, an awful lot of really good music is being recorded.
- Matt Mullenweg: How to Keep WordPress Secure. Shorter version: make sure you’re always running the latest release.
Leave a Reply