Today’s batch of links:
- Alan Clarke. Saw a link to these brilliantly designed posters for the 2012 Olympic games on Twitter. I absolutely love the diving poster.
- Transformation in the Federal Sector: Data.gov Arrives!. Announcement from the consulting firm that built it.
- Sunlight Labs: Everything We Know About Data.gov. It’s a LAMP site.
- Jake Brewer: Data.Gov Launches: Why You Should Care and What You Should Do.
- Schneier on Security: On the Anonymity of Home/Work Location Pairs. Sort of like my post about the uniqueness of various phrases this week. Generally speaking, the amount of data required to uniquely identify something is smaller than we think.
- Anil Dash: Flags, Windows, Lucky Numbers and Hidden Mickeys. How the new Windows logo builds on the old Windows logo.