- Sports metaphors for Clinton vs. Obama. – Excellent top to bottom. I still contend that the rules of Quidditch prove that JK Rowling was never a sports fan.
- Fred Clark explains how rising land prices can put mobile home owners in a horrible position. They own depreciating mobile homes and rent appreciating land to put them on. The fundamental problem here is that mobile homes aren’t really mobile.
- Andrew Leonard reports on home equity loan defaults. Homeowners who are behind on their loans have figured out that they can’t take your house away for not paying your HELOC.
- The Great Daylight Saving Time Conspiracy – Lobbyists are busy people.
- Anil Dash creates embeddable versions of his blog posts. Step aside,
blockquote. I’m still trying to puzzle out the implications.
- John Gruber analyzes why Apple’s iPhone SDK allows only one app to run at a time. He later posted the counter-argument.
- The Obama campaign circulated a point-by-point takedown of talking points that the Clinton campaign circulated to journalists. Life imitates blogging.
- kottke.org is ten years old today – An incredible milestone and an interesting design retrospective. The rc3.org ten year anniversary celebration arrives latter this year.